Amber Teething Necklace Review

9:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I was slightly skeptical when it came to all the hype I've heard about amber teething necklaces, yet I still couldn't resist the urge to get one for my little guy.



The moment I received the package containing my amber teething necklace I couldn't wait to get it open and put it to use. Seriously I think I was more excited than a kid on Christmas morning (It had been a particularly bad teething day.) The necklace was packaged beautifully in a white fabric pouch and came with a stylish teething necklace for me to wear.



Once I got the necklace on him I couldn't get over how adorable he looked, I figured if it didn’t help for teething at least it was a cute accessory. Within an hour I noticed a definite change in his demeanor. He seemed calmer and he hadn't soaked his bib in drool. At first I thought it was probably just a coincidence but and he remained pretty content for the rest of the day. Before bed I removed the necklace and as usual it was a bit of a rough night with him waking up often. The next day I promptly put the necklace back on him and once again he was a content and happy little boy.



After a few days I decided to test it and didn’t put it on him and boy did I regret that decision! He was terribly cranky and drooling up a storm, his whole shirt was soaked! Around noon I caved and his amber teething necklace went back on him and luckily for me it didn’t take long for it to work its magic.

My son also loves chewing on the silicone teething necklace while I’m holding him. It also makes a great busy object for him to play with during nursing sessions.

My only regret I have when it comes to the amber teething necklace is that I didn’t get one for my daughter when she was a baby. I now swear by it and recommend it to all of my friends with little ones.



Purchase yours on 
Amazon.


Disclaimer: I received this product for my honest unbiased review and all opinions are my own. 


0 comments: