Monkey Moo Bib Review

8:17 PM Unknown 1 Comments



It’s common knowledge that babies need a lot of stuff, and it can be easy to become overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of all the gear and accessories that accompany your bundle of joy!

Once my little guy began eating solids the mountain of bibs quickly began to grow. In fact I have so many that it is hard to keep the organized. I “stack” them as neatly as I can but that doesn’t stop the avalanche that happens every time the cabinet door is opened.

While the patterns and designs on traditional cloth bibs are adorable they tend to stain easily, and honestly with an infant and toddler I just don’t have the extra time to pretreat each bib to keep all the food stains from setting in.

Needless to say I was excited when I received the chance to review the Monkey Moo baby bib (Side note: Seriously how cute is that name!). The bib is made of a soft food grade silicone that is lightweight and comfortable. I really liked the adjustable neck fastener, it allowed me to get a great fit that wasn’t too tight but didn’t allow for food or liquid to seep through to his clothing. The deep pocket does a great job at catching any dropped food which helps make clean up a breeze. I simply empty it into the trash, hand wash it and then hang it up to dry so it can be used for his next meal. So far I haven’t noticed any staining or blemishes forming so I believe it will continue looking like new for quite a while.


Pros


  • Allows you to cut down on the amount of bibs you need
  • Deep pocket to catch dropped food
  • Made from a high quality food grade silicone
  • Easy to clean by hand or can be placed in the dishwasher
  • BPA Free and FDA approved
  • Has an adjustable neck fastener to enable you to get a great fit every time
  • Soft and comfortable

Cons


  • So far I haven’t encountered any!

While I absolutely love this bib for meal times I still prefer my traditional cloth bibs for times my teething little guy is in need of something extra to keep his shirts from becoming drenched from drool. I have been able to pare down the amount of bibs that cluttered up my kitchen cabinet though, which is wonderful! I think this bib would make an amazing gift for expectant parents or would be a perfect alternative for parents sick of having to struggle with the mess of trying to keep a million bibs organized.

Purchase yours on 
Amazon.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a deep discount for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own. 

1 comment: